Magic number...

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Mon Mar 6 11:55:23 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Ralf Nolden wrote:
>

> > Hi all,
> >
> > for the records...we currently have:
> >
> > 93.667 lines of code (including comments)
> > 17.784 lines of sgml documentation (english only)
> > ---------
> > does that make me write another 75.883 lines of documentation so
> > everyone understands each line of code ?????
>
> Perhaps it makes you throw out all the superfluous code
> generated by Qt Architect ;-)
Or by the dialogeditor ;-)
I think it counts. Without that code, it wouldn´t run, would it ?
Doesn´t M$ also count their generated blown up code ?

Ralf

PS: Judin Max apologized on kde-devel not to have included a copyright
hint for kdevelop in his kdestudio. I asked him to join us if he likes.
I think competition is good but the competitors I wish to have are
commercials to beat and he has a good set of ideas that we would take
over anyway.

I think it would be ok if he participated, if nobody objects, of course.
Is that ok with everyone ?

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden