Internationalization Problem

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Tue Mar 7 09:44:18 UTC 2000

Ralf Funken wrote:

> if (file_info.lastModified() != actual_info->last_modified)
> {
>     qYesNo=QMessageBox::warning(this,i18n("..."),
>     QString().sprintf(i18n("..."),actual_info->filename.data()),
>     i18n("&Yes"),i18n("&No"));
> }
>
> if (qYesNo==0) // Yes button has been pressed
Ralf, did you declare qYesNo as int before ? Just for convenience, your
changes compiled here, but I don´t get error messages while using
KDevelop correctly ;-)
For KDevelop 2 this will be obsolete as we will use KMessageBox only
because of the colored icons in the message box. We want to have a
kolorful experience ;-)

BTW: that is where you could start working in HEAD: fixing i18n and
replacing all messageboxes ;-)

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden