KDevelop2

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 1 23:22:49 UTC 2000

Sandy Meier wrote:

> Yes, please do. At the moment the complete KAccel framework in KDevelop2
> doesn't work, so it would be cool if you could investigate some time
> into this problem too(KAction.KStdAction,KAccel....). Configurable
> menubars/toolbars would be really nice and I think it is worth the effort.

I already had a look at that but KWrite will cause me some pain here
with the dispatcher ;-(

> Yes, nice approach, but there are many other things which need to be fixed
> in the current pojectmanagment. Tommorow I will post a featurelist for the new
> projectmanagement and maybe with some first design ideas. In my opinion we
> should discuss this on this list and later implement new framework.

Maybe we should schedule another chat night next week ?
So everyone can collect his thought until then and we can discuss who´s
doing what when. I will have to slow down the next four weeks as my
exams are on April 5th and 7th.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden