Contributor's software

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Tue Jun 13 17:54:57 UTC 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 Shannon Petry wrote:
> Your site features "kccc" a cd label maker.  This program has some
> malicous behaviors.  Namely that it scans user input for the word
> "Microsoft".  If Microsoft is detected, it replaces it with "Microsoft
> SUCKS".

Sorry, we are not responsible for programs that are listed in the "User
Programs" section. They are only on our site because they have been
created by using KDevelop. The best way to report such "bugs" would
be the author who can usually be found in the file AUTHORS in the project's
directory.
--
Martin Piskernig
<mpiskernig at kdevelop.de>       ICQ: 24015591