Competition :-)

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.de
Wed Jun 7 09:20:52 UTC 2000

On Wed, 07 Jun 2000, you wrote:

> > > As far as I know all icons are from KDE or drawed by someone from the
> > > KDevelop team.
> > > We can't risk a sue from MS or Borland.
> >
> > Bernd, which ones do you mean ? It seems to me they took the icons from
> > their windows stuff or something.
>
> E. g. the icons with a folder and green and red plus/minus signs on
> them - I'm quite sure I've seen them in KDE Studio.

Hmmm - your right - that's my fault. The Left border icons came from when I
did the original port of the kwrite-kdestudio code to get this feature going.
Christian has since rewritten that code, so there isn't kdestudio code there
any more. IThe icons remain unchanged, however.

The menu items for the debugger were based on kdbg icons, but hand drawn.
After several attempts, I managed to get them looking similar. Not an easy
feat for this artistically impaired person :-)

jbb