Competition :-)

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 6 22:00:22 UTC 2000

Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 you wrote:
> > http://www.drbob42.co.uk/kylix/
> >
> > Now I know where the studio icons are from ...
> > I hope KDevelop's are not stolen from any copyrighted program.
>
> As far as I know all icons are from KDE or drawed by someone from the KDevelop
> team.
> We can't risk a sue from MS or Borland.

Bernd, which ones do you mean ? It seems to me they took the icons from
their windows stuff or something. Ours are hand-made ;-) as I made most
of them or we took them from KDE.

Oh boy, we get some good work going to catch this up in time - or are
they doing this to catch up with us ??? ;-)

Ralf
--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org