kwrite

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 2 08:37:21 UTC 2000

Hi,

AFAI understand the thing about kwrite now is that as it´s moved to
kdebase we have to get our own version anyway. How we do that, either by
copying the sources as we did until now or if we link them into CVS
someway (so checking out kdevelop will retrieve kwrite as well) depends
on us. This is because we cannot depend on kdebase necessarily, and if
we have any major changes that can´t be put into kdebase´s kwrite we
have to have our own tree anyway.

Ralf
--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org