tab design

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 4 06:28:02 UTC 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > how about making this resize-dependend ? displaying names as long as
> > possible (as the dockwidget allows),
>
> The page width is fixed. I implemented the tooltips for text...
So we don´t have text on the tabs anymore ? I think that will bring us
even more bad comments than those about the intuitivity of CV or RFV...

> > PS: sorry I can´t help for the next weeks much but I´ve to learn for my
> > exams.
>
> "Mut zur Lücke!" :-)
If you´d know how much faith I have in holes....;-) I really haven´t
done anything for the two exams I´m going to write for almost a year so
I currently know a bit more than nothing and I only hope my colleagues
will help me by explaining things in a kind of crash-course....;-)

Ralf

--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de