autoconf

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 12:51:54 UTC 2000

Andrew Greene wrote:

> Hello, i am very sorry to bother you, but i have been playing around
> with Kdevelop for the past few days now, and really like it. I have
> downloaded the autoconf files, but cannot figure out where to place them
> at. is there a special place where i am supposed to put all the files
> in?

On my SuSE system:

falk at compi:~ > locate autoconf
/usr/bin/autoconf
/usr/doc/sdb/de/html/maddin_autoconf.html
/usr/doc/susehilf/gnu/autoconf
/usr/doc/susehilf/gnu/autoconf/Alternative_Programs.html
/usr/doc/susehilf/gnu/autoconf/Automatic_Remaking.html
/usr/doc/susehilf/gnu/autoconf/Basic_Installation.html
.
.
.
/usr/doc/susehilf/gnu/autoconf/Writing_Tests.html
/usr/info/autoconf.info.gz
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i586-linux/linux/autoconf.ph
/usr/share/autoconf
/usr/share/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/share/autoconf/acfunctions
/usr/share/autoconf/acgeneral.m4
/usr/share/autoconf/acheaders
/usr/share/autoconf/acidentifiers
/usr/share/autoconf/acmakevars
/usr/share/autoconf/acoldnames.m4
/usr/share/autoconf/acprograms
/usr/share/autoconf/acspecific.m4
/usr/share/autoconf/autoconf.m4
/usr/share/autoconf/autoconf.m4f
/usr/share/autoconf/autoheader.m4
/usr/share/autoconf/autoheader.m4f
/usr/src/linux-2.2.5.SuSE/include/linux/autoconf.h
/usr/X11R6/lib/xemacs-20.4/lisp/modes/autoconf-mode.elc

Bye,
  Falk