debugging toolbar position

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Thu Jan 20 21:24:33 UTC 2000

Hi jbb,
I think it would be nice if you could have the step over and step into be
little toolbar dropdowns like for the start debug button, the default would be
the vanilla version and the bottom one the per instruction version.  Also I
personally like the step out a lot :-)

 Ben

PS:
did anybody ever think of a customizable toolbar a la msdev, there would be an
option in the setup dialog which when active would let you drag the toolbar
buttons around, add new one corresponding to one of the keybindable functions
or remove one.

--
Benoit Cerrina