Is Kdevelop right for me?

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Tue Jan 18 16:38:15 UTC 2000

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Greetings.  My name is Christopher Scott.  I am a Computer Science student
> at the University of Buffalo.  I recently installed Linux-Mandrake on my
> laptop, running KDE, and Kdevelop caught my eye.  My first question is:
> Do I have room for this application?  There is only about 125M of free

*lol* KDevelop is no blown-up Visual C++. Only for installation you need
more space (because of the rpm-file or sources, whichever way you choose).
But for simply running your 125 MB should suffice ;-)))

> space left on my Linux partition.  KDevelop looks very interesting to me,
> and I would like to know more about its benefits.  Any advice is greatly
> appreciated.  Thanks.

Just have a look at www.kdevelop.org, there are lists of the many features.

Martin
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!