Printing documentation & KDE 2 frame apps (part2)

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 17 16:40:06 UTC 2000

> > can you tell me, what must be done exactly. Can you send me the projects for
> > KDE2/QT2. Where must be set the correct links to the libs/headers?

Hi Stefan !

I just tested running a kde2 created project of KDevelop 2 with KDevelop
1 without changing links to the qt dir/includes. It works completely
fine, including running the app when setting configure arguments to
--with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt-2.1 (which is my dir for that). You can set
this in the project options directly. Just make a configuration dialog
asking for these path's when the user selects a KDE2/Qt2 project to
select the Qtdir and KDEdir of qt-2/kde2. A modified copy of the add
existing file dialog should do for this, so not much trouble.

I will try my best to finish the MDI templates as soon as possible and
put them into cvs. I also got Preston Brown's permission to put his DCOP
Howto into the KDE 2 documentation, so we have that, too.

Bye,

Ralf