KDevelop 1.1 release schedule

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Mon Jan 10 22:35:23 UTC 2000

On dim, 09 jan 2000, you wrote:
Hi,
I've commited two patches to CVS:
	One improves the way the newClassDialog works, if the filename for
header or impl specify a relative name of a directory which doesn't exist it
will create it (this is the same behavior as for the new file dialog).  And the
#include statement in the cpp is now correct even if the cpp and h file are not
in the same directory.
	The other improves the  classview refresh time, specially when removing
a file adding a class or saving a file.
Ben

--
Benoit Cerrina