KDevelop 1.1 release schedule

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Jan 8 15:43:55 UTC 2000

On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the proposed release schedule for KDevelop 1.1
> Sun. 16th Jan
> KDevelop 1.1 Beta1
>
> Added features
> Visual bookmarks.
> Integrated debugger

and don't forget comment/uncomment of code. :-)

> around Sun. 30th Jan
> KDevelop 1.1 release

I like this release schedule. Some of us will have holidays (university) in
Februar/March so we can start coding for KDevelop 2 intensively :-)
After the 1.1 release I would like to have a chat (Web) about the next
development steps for KDevelop 2. But we can discuss this later I think.

Ciao!
Sandy

ICQ number: 27681958.

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!