Moving Kdevelop

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 3 16:14:04 UTC 2000

Hi!

I think sourceforge.net is a great idea but in my opinion there are 2 reasons
against a move at the moment. First the KDevelop homepage is build with PHP
and PostgreSQL. (Souceforge.net offers "only" mysql at the moment) and second
Sourceforge.net is a relative new project and it would be much work and  risk
to switch to it. CVS,cgi-scripts,cronjobs and so on. But maybe we should set up
some mirrors of the KDevelop homepage.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!