Fwd: Developing With KDE Book (Good News)

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 3 15:59:35 UTC 2000

Hi!

I don't know exactly how this works but I think we should open a new bank
account, were 3-4 of us have "write/read" access. This money (KDE book) and all
others will send to this account and from time to time we should decide how we
spend the money. Bying trademark, kdevelop domain, new hardware or something
similar.

Ralf  recommended to found a offical club "KDevelop" like the KDE e.V. but
I think this is very difficult because we need a managing committee and regulary
plenary meetings. What do you think?

Ciao!
Sandy