undefined ref. to QPaintDevice

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Mon Feb 28 20:11:38 UTC 2000

Alexander Erk wrote:

> Hello dear kdevelopers,
> first of all thank you for your very very good work, it's great to have
> such an IDE for Linux/Qt.
>
> But I've on problem.
>
> After inserting a dialog (made with the internal dialog editor) into the
> project, I' designed the dialog and made the source files, which are
> included into the project.
>
> But after that a make all reports during the link (.... ~KView()::.....
> undefined reference to QPaintDevice virtual table....) someting like
> this.
>
> Before the insertion of the Dialog the project compiled and linked fine.
> When I delete the dialog files from the project the error remains.
>
>  Any idea ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Alexander Erk

Hi Alexander,

hmmm....
I think you should include in your ClassDefinition of KView() the
Q_OBJECT macro...
(only an assumption)

means:
------

class KView : public ....
{
   Q_OBJECT
  :
  :
}
------
QOBJECT without ;

Ciao

Walter
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)