undefined ref. to QPaintDevice

Alexander Erk erk at irt.de
Mon Feb 28 10:32:03 UTC 2000

Hello dear kdevelopers,
first of all thank you for your very very good work, it's great to have
such an IDE for Linux/Qt.

But I've on problem.

After inserting a dialog (made with the internal dialog editor) into the
project, I' designed the dialog and made the source files, which are
included into the project.

But after that a make all reports during the link (.... ~KView()::.....
undefined reference to QPaintDevice virtual table....) someting like
this.

Before the insertion of the Dialog the project compiled and linked fine.
When I delete the dialog files from the project the error remains.

 Any idea ?

Thanks

Alexander Erk