getting a driver

CeKingwork at cs.com CeKingwork at cs.com
Sun Feb 13 20:12:33 UTC 2000

Hello, to whom it may concern,
   I recently baught OpenLinux 2.3, after getting it on my hard-drive and
fooling with it, I came across a message stating that i needed the driver
"c-c++_reference.tar.gz".  After following the directions that stated to
download the driver from the kdevelop.org site, I was kind of upset because i
couldn't find the driver for c and c++ to run on my computer.  If their is
anyway you can help me, i would appreciate, i am not upset, but I would like
to be able to program at home. Thank you very much,  Chris King
   cekingwork at cs.com