another language

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Feb 8 07:14:19 UTC 2000

Am Tue, 08 Feb 2000 schrieb Métal Hurlant:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe my question will be ridiculous for you!
> I know i am a basic programmer in C/C++.
>
> Do you have another language like Microsoft Visual Basic 5 or 6 in mind
> for different kind of develpors???
>
> Thanks a lot for answers in any kind :)))))

If you want to develop in Basic please try XBasic.
(http://www.maxreason.com/software/xbasic/xbasic.html)

"XBasic is a comprehensive program development environment that integrates a powerful editor,
compiler, debugger, function libraries and GuiDesigner into aseamless working
environment that encompasses the whole process of creating fast, efficient,
reliable, portable 32-bit programs."

Ciao!
Sandy

--