Yippie

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 1 00:55:31 UTC 2000

I've finally managed to compile, install and package everything.
Obviously now it's necessary to give kde_confdir and kde_htmldir
to configure, with the consequence that a plain 'configure' will
install in wrong directories on Debian. I would suggest to include
the 'debian' directory in the distribution (I was a bit surprised
that this is not the case yet) and put a note in the README that
users should use 'dpkg-buildpackage -nc -us -uc -rfakeroot' for
configuration/compilation and then install the created .deb file.

Bernd (who really needs some sleep now...)

P.S. The slink package for 1.1beta2 is in incoming now.