Update of Kdevelop 1.3 at computerchannel.de

usdownload at computerchannel.de usdownload at computerchannel.de
Wed Dec 13 22:30:10 UTC 2000

Dear Software Developer:

Kdevelop 1.3 has recently been updated to our software database at http://www.download.de.

Our company currently offers one of the largest and the most frequented software databases on the German Internet. We are constantly expanding to offer a full archive of English titles as well.

Each Program in our database is accompanied by a brief description, stating key functions and features. In addition, we provide a link to the Author's Website and other important information including program size, contact information, trial period and price. The following is a link to your product on our web-site:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/dl_detailseite3_db.phtml?progid=8105

To serve our visitors, software developers and authors, we strive to deliver the most current versions of software on our web-site.. If a new version of your program has been released, please notify me and I will promptly update the program to our database.

If you would like to use our web-site as a alternative download site for your product, feel free to do so. Having a download link from our site, can be a quick and easy way for people in Germany and the rest of Europe to download and access your product.

Sincerely,
Garrett Morriss

Editor Shareware
G+J Computer Channel GmbH,