kdevelop2.0

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Dec 12 14:36:38 UTC 2000

On Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2000 11:08, you wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, John Birch wrote:
> > Okay,
> >
> > Just got back from a long ride - that always helps.
> >
> > I'm not going to buy into you're "there can be only one" statement
> > (shades of "Highlander" anyone :-) Let me give you a real example -
> > kdevelop
> >
> > It's C++/C right
>
> I'm not sure... the project management seems to be written in a special
> C++ variant with garbage collection ;-)

He,he :-) I thought Qt handles magical garbage collection, but you are right
I should take more care. At work ,most of the time at work I code with php,
so maybe I have a small apology. :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace. (Albert Schweitzer)

-