kdevelop2.0

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 11 09:44:11 UTC 2000

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, John Birch wrote:
> In the current implementation, you must write an editor manager otherwise
> somewhere a component will blow up when it tries to access it and this may
> not be in a component that we write...

No, you don't have to write an editor manager, as there is already
one (although it again has a design bug which I fixed about 53 weeks
ago in the HEAD branch and fixed partially in the 1.x branch about
55 weeks ago). And of course it has to be loaded when the user works on
a project - an IDE without a possibility to edit files is pointless.

Bernd.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«