KDevelop 1.4 - Problemo

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Sun Dec 10 14:15:36 UTC 2000

I tried running a copy of 1.4 last night (big congrats so far!) and gave it a 
go at compiling and editing KDevelop 2.0. All seemed OK for about 1 minute, 
until 1.4 started removing all the last letters from lines of code. You can 
imagine this went down a treat with both the compiler and me ;->

I tried again, and had the same result. You're probably aware of this, but 
just in case, now you know.

Now, back to trying to get a sane build of KDev 2.0 :)

to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«

More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list