What's the command line?

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Wed Dec 6 22:15:40 UTC 2000

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get these sources up to date to compile KDevelop 2.1, but am
having a few hassles (sigh). Partly because I am new to Linux work, and
partly because it's not written down anywhere I can find.

I'm entering the following command to bring my files up to date:

cvs up kdevelop

but I get a lot of file names with question marks next to them...mostly
makefiles, and I'm not so sure these are the latest files. They probably are.

What is the tag you guys are working on currently? I hear you're using 2.1,
but the tag name is not written anywhere. Do I use:

cvs up kdevelop -r head

or

cvs up kdevelop -r kde_2_1

or what?