kdevelop1.4 (aka kdevelop1.3port)

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Dec 6 21:29:13 UTC 2000

Hi,

I have patch3 avaialble but uploading doesn't work for me at the moment. If
you want it, then just ask. It's only 20k zipped

More importantly, is the kdevelop dialog editor wanted in this port? I think
it would be best to cut it out and replace with qt designer exclusively. (ie
the "switch to the dialogeditor" button would just fire up qt designer
instead) This would remove a lot of problems in the code, particularly with
the statusbar and menus, which are being difficult to convert.

Thoughts?

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«