kdevelop1.4 (aka kdevelop1.3 port)

Ivan Hawkes linuxgroupie at ivanhawkes.com
Mon Dec 4 22:22:12 UTC 2000

> > You're a programmer...jobs are pretty easy to get for programmers (unless
> > you're like, really young or something).
>
> Try the other end of the scale. But here it's a beautiful summers day in
> the country. I might go climbing this afternoon. 'nuff said? :-)
>
> jbb

I hear a disturbing rumor that once programmers get over 40 jobs start to get
thinner on the ground.  Weird, given that as you age, you get better at the
job. I can do stuff now that I couldn't dream of in my twenties. And they
still want to give jobs to stupid uni grads who can't even work out to use ls
(not dir) on Unix ;->

But then, you are enjoying a day in the country...and all I've seen in grey
concrete and rain for a month.

P.S. I'm in London.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«