kdevelop 2

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 1 23:46:01 UTC 2000

John,

just for your information ;) I´ve talked to David Faure who´s doing the
scheduling for KDE 2.1. I asked him to include the 1.3 port to KDE 2
(which we can call 1.3 for KDE 2.1 or just 1.4) with the official
distribution of the KDE 2.1 beta which is to come out just before
christmas. I think three weeks should be enough for bugfixing, if not,
please write so I could ask some other KDE developers to help out. I
*also* made clear that this is a dead end version, but I thought it´s
worth including it with KDE 2.1 so we have more time to work on 2.0
until spring or summer.

Ralf

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org