QT Designer integration...

Christian Couder christian at alcove.fr
Tue Aug 22 07:38:59 UTC 2000

Hi everyone,

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi François,
>
> François Mainguy wrote:
>
> >   Is that right ?
>
> Yes.
>
> > When shall we expect a KDevelop release that
> > includes this feature ?
>
> Maybe next year. Everything is still at the very beginning due 90%
> redesign towards a highly configurable plugin system.

Well, that 's for Kdevelop2, but Ralf (Nolden) and Reginald Stadlbauer
(from the trolls) suggested that we add QT Designer to Kdevelop1 and now
in the Kdevelop1 cvs there is only the uic integration to the build
process left to be done. (I should have add something to the changelog).

Reginald also said that Coolo (Stephan Kulow) is working on getting the
uic stuff into the KDE buildsystem, so we will perhaps be able to
release a new Kdevelop1 beta version just after Coolo has finished the
uic integration, and then perhaps a new Kdevelop1 final version a few
weeks later.

Greetings,

Christian COUDER christian at alcove.fr
Ingénieur Informatique Libre