latest compile error

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 19 14:59:31 UTC 2000

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Christian Couder wrote:
> Yes, I updated again and as I just said, I had to run moc by hand only
> once for newprojectdlgbase.h and everything compiled ;-)

Oh, I missed that directory ... try again :-)

It's important that files that are not in the source distribution
(in the cvs repository resp.) are mentioned in BUILT_SOURCES.
Then a makefile rule makes sure that these files are generated
before anything else happens.

> And then, when it works fine, I also volunteer to make it works for QT2
> and KDE2 projects in Kdevelop1.
>
> But perhaps we will need to have a generic solution first, because I am
> not sure the current solution is generic enought.

I can't find any way to add generated sources to a project in the
relevant dialogs ... that makes me wonder how people deal with idl
stuff or similar things ... perhaps Ralf can point me to the right
chapter in the documentation ;-)

IMO it would be the best to integrate uic support into am_edit.
Unfortunately, whenever I look at this script, I feel like
jumping out of the window ;-(

Bernd.