latest compile error

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Sat Aug 19 13:57:33 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote :

> > I get the following undefined references
>
> Perhaps you updated five minutes too early? ;-)
>
> >grep Makefile.am lib/projectmanagement/CVS/Entries
> /Makefile.am/1.11/Sat Aug 19 10:54:54 2000//

Yes, I updated again and as I just said, I had to run moc by hand only
once for newprojectdlgbase.h and everything compiled ;-)

If you need someone to test this, I volunteer to.

And then, when it works fine, I also volunteer to make it works for QT2
and KDE2 projects in Kdevelop1.

But perhaps we will need to have a generic solution first, because I am
not sure the current solution is generic enought.

Bye,
Christian.