Wishlist items

michael.opel at sdm.de michael.opel at sdm.de
Thu Aug 10 12:50:20 UTC 2000

Hi kdevelop team,

I'm working at a software company in Munich/Germany and we are very happy about
kdevelop (1.2) on Sun Solaris.

I want to thank you for your work and encourage you to make it an even better tool.

My whishlist is very small:

1) remove bunch of bugs out of the source item tree - navigation at the moment is very bad

2) Provide another way of browsing like Visual Age (packages-classes-methods, in C++
    terms: namespaces/projects-classes-methods). We don't like the tree view very much
    - in addition because of bugs it isn't very reliable.

I don't vote for high sophisticated new features before basic stuff is good enough ! Please
improve navigation techniques instead !

Yours,
Michael.

Michael Opel		mailto:michael.opel at sdm.de
sd&m AG		http://www.sdm.de
software design & management
Thomas-Dehler-Str. 27, 81737 Muenchen, Germany
Tel +49 89 63812-471, Fax -220