new 1.2 release date proposal

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.de
Sun Apr 16 13:01:21 UTC 2000

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 you wrote:

> Well, without a license you can do nothing with a piece of software.
> According to copyright law, if you write a program and gieve it to
> someone, he is _not_ allowed to redistribute it unless you give him
> a license. BTW, at least in germany, "Public domain" doesn't exist;
> you can of course give a license that reads "This program may be used,
> distributed and modified without limitation", but even in that case,
> you retain the copyright.

I think this is ok with the permission we got.(we can use it for the
appwizard). And for the  KDevelop users there are no problems as in the
Programming Manual stand: "Hereby, the KDevelop Team, as the authors of the
KDevelop Integrated Development Environment, allows you to distribute any
application that has been created by and with using the KDevelop IDE under a
license of your choice..".

Ciao!
Sandy

--