smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Oct 12 19:11:56 UTC 1999
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 you wrote:
> Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> As we won't come around switching sooner or later I would suggest we
> commit all changes done until the end of this week and set the deadline
> for switching for next monday morning. Until then the switch in KDE will
> hopefully work. Any other ideas ?
I would prefer to stay with the current KDE version, otherwise we would also
need to update to a (unstable?) Qt CVS version and have to recompile the
complete KDE :-(. Yes, you are right we won't come around switching sooner or
later but at the moment there are to many changes in the KDE HEAD, so I think we
should wait some weeks until it's more stabilized.
Just my 2 cents.
More information about the KDevelop-devel