Fwd: Re: KDevelop

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Oct 3 13:40:45 UTC 1999

Hi!

Catalin ask me to keep his answer private, but I think the KDevelop-Team
should know what's going on. :-), but please don't forward this to public
mailinglist's.

Ok, as I understand it, most of us want to work on the current codebase and
don't want to write/design a new IDE in "coorperation" with a company. If
everybody agree on this decision I will write an "offical" statement to Catalin
and to our mailinglist kdevelop at barney on tuesday.

Ciao!
Sandy

P.S Thanks to Ralf for forwarding Shawn Gordon's mail.
P.P.S. I didn't get an email from mosfet. The only mail I got was "Get paid to
work on KDevelop" but this was posted on kde-devel some weeks ago.