My opinion

Jonas Nordin jonas.nordin at syncom.se
Sun Oct 3 11:40:26 UTC 1999

I just wanted to make my opionion heard. Altough I haven't contributed much the
latest months.

I don't want to be part of anything related to a commersial company. I have no
interest in making them earn money on behalf of us. I can agree that there is a
need to redesign some parts of kdevelop. But that should be done on the current
codebase. If the catalin team feels that they want to make another IDE, fine
let them, but I will not have anything to do with it.

This discussion is taking to much energy away from OUR project. I think we
should say:
- You feel that kdevelop sucks... Well fine.. Make your own IDE.

/J