IMPORTANT: please read

Stefan Heidrich - DI sheidric at ati05.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Oct 3 12:22:54 UTC 1999

On Sat, 02 Oct 1999, you wrote:

Hi Sandy!

I think we should work on our code base. The XXL team can make another IDE, but
they should use another name and don´t  replace our babe. Maybe we can persuade
they to make a non-c/c++ IDE, then i would say 'Fine, can we help you?'. But
for another kdevelop there will be no help from my side. And i have the fear,
that after the replacement i will don't know the code of my parts anymore. And
so i can not identify myself with it anymore. If this happens, i will get out
of the kdevelop-core team (if someone of use is then still in the core team).
This is my fear.

Bye,
	Stefan