KDevelop 1.0 (take 1)

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 29 21:05:15 UTC 1999

Hi!

In the next days I will send updates of our release schedule, so stay tuned.

As Martin asked for a little more time, all translation will be freezed
tomorrow (30 Nov) 7 pm MET. Additionaly Kenny G. Dubuisson will look over the
sgml files and will fix the last errors.
Currently we have also some problems in the classparser, but I  hope that Jonas
can fix it until tomorrow.

the updated schedule:

Tu 30 Nov 1999
	* freeze sourcecode (all) and translations (Martin)
	* generate all html files from *.sgml ( Martin?, Ralf ?)

Wed 1 Dec 1999
	* source distribution of KDevelop (Sandy)

Th 1 Dec-2 Dec 1999
	* source distribution of KDK (Walter)
	* press release for KDevelop and KDK (Ralf?), I think we should take the old one
	with the updates from Christian Kirsch

2-5 Dec 1999
	* binary versions (KDevelop, KDK) SuSE (Matthias?), RedHat (Troy?),
	FreeBSD (Andreas?), Debian (Bernd?), Slackware (Martin?), Mandrake (?)

Mo 6.Dec 1999
	* release KDevelop 1.0 and KDK 1.0
 	* release of the new homepage (Stefan B.)

Ciao!
Sandy
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!