Fwd: Developing With KDE Book

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Nov 21 22:46:53 UTC 1999

Hi!

Any ideas?

Subject: Developing With KDE Book boundary="------------50A2A0462B15F2B4F26AC8FB"
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 07:48:59 -0800
From: Poet/Joshua Drake <poet at linuxports.com>

Hello,

I represent LinuxPorts.Com and we will be releasing a book on using KDE
Development shortly. This book will be a compilation of the KDE
Development documentation available with Kdevelop.

We would like to offer the KDE Develop project a donation for every book
sold and were wondering if this would be of interest to the project?

Could you please contact me as soon as possible with any ideas or
thoughts you have on this subject.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
--
<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake       </Goodbye>