Qt and kdelibs doc path

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sun Jun 27 21:56:01 UTC 1999

Attention: somewhat modified by the mailinglist maintainer.
----------------------

These paths are now autoconfified (nice word :-) and
available via QT_DOCDIR, KDELIBS_DOCDIR resp. in
confg.h. I have changed two confg->readEntry's
to consider these, but I'm too tired now to change
all occurences of such statements in the complete
source code. Nevertheless, I think this is the way
to go to get a KDevelop that doesn't need a setup
part.

BTW: Is any distribution already shipping kdelibs-docs
packages?

Bernd.