Fwd: kdlgloader install still a bit broken

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Aug 3 16:12:23 UTC 1999

Anyone who have some experience to fix this problem? Maybe you Bernd?

Subject: kdlgloader install still a bit broken
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:47:59 -0700
From: Troy Engel <tengel at sonic.net>

Hi Sandy,

When I made the 1.0beta1 RPM, I had to patch the kdlgloader/Makefile.in
file to set DESTDIR = @install_root at .  I can't just run `make
DESTDIR=<blah blah> install`, as it ens up screwing up other parts.  So,
something's got to be done in kdlgloader/Makefile.am before the .in is
generated.

The patch is in the RPM, but it's not the real way to fix it. :)  Works
for now, though.

-te

PS: still haven't written the spec plugin yet -- I suck, I know.

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207