KDE PIM Module + History calls + Asterisk

roman r.lyapunov at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:39:48 BST 2024

Hello everyone! This is my first post, I apologize in advance for stupid
questions. Perhaps I’m writing in the wrong place... But it seems to me that
this would be a very popular functionality. It's unclear to me why PIM doesn't
have good integration with Asterisk. A contact manager without telephony is
absurd in our time. In particular, it could be supplemented with a Call
History module. It would be possible to pull calls directly from Asterisk, and
also implement an interaction like Click to call (Calls could be received
through something like Linphone, Jami, Blink etc..) Although the stack itself
(like the Akonadi module) would be even cooler. But maybe start small..?