Journal use

Tony Bazeley tonyb at tonyb.id.au
Sun May 12 04:27:14 BST 2024

Journal looks like a useful application but I can’t find any documentation.
Adding an entry seems pretty straightforward, and viewing the calendar in a
monthly view will pick up journal entries.
But a facility to list/search all journal entries  would be useful from a diary users
perspective.  Even better would be the ability to search text within the journal entry.
Do extended journal tools exist?
I have raised this on KDE discuss[1], which has attracted some interest but no useful
information to date
Cheers
Tony

--------