drag and drop to move an email in Kontact

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 9 12:16:55 BST 2023

HI

I've got a problem in Kontact with moving an email to another folder using
drag and drop.

My layout has the sidebar with all the elements of Kontact on the left and
then next to that i have the folder structure (with a left-right scrollbar on
the bottom) and then its the message
windows.

If i try to drag an email to another folder, the Folders scroll to the left
(even though there is no reason to) and I can't drop it into the folder i
want. All the Folder names are fully visible so there is no need to scroll.
It all works fine on a different login on the same machine.
I've tried squashing the Message window as far right as possible in case it
thinks one of the folder names is too long

Have i got a setting wrong that puts a scroll bar at the bottom of the Folders
window?

regards

Ian

opensuse:tumbleweed:20230806
Qt: 5.15.10 KDE Frameworks: 5.108.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.27.7 - kwin 5.27.7
kmail2 5.23.3 (23.04.3) - akonadiserver 5.23.3 (23.04.3) - Kernel:  6.4.8-1-
default  - kernel-firmware-radeon  20230731