Bug reports for unified reminder daemon

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri May 13 13:03:01 BST 2022

On Freitag, 13. Mai 2022 12:28:10 CEST Ianseeks wrote:
> Is there anything i have to do to trigger the "unified reminder daemon" over
> "korganizer/reminder daemon(korgac)" or will that just happen as updates
> appear?

For me it just happened when I updated. At least, the new "unified reminder
daemon" kalendarac is now running for me (using openSUSE Tumbleweed 20220507).
I had disabled the old daemon in the past.

Since you are also already at KDE Gear 22.04.0, I would have expected that you
also have the new kalendarac running. Maybe both are running? Or maybe the new
one isn't installed? The new one is in the package kalendarac (I have
kalendarac-22.04.0-2.1.x86_64). The old one doesn't seem to exist anymore on
my system.