Kmail no longer downloads on start up

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon May 2 13:23:25 BST 2022

On Montag, 2. Mai 2022 13:58:53 CEST Ianseeks wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 May 2022 15:27:29 BST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Note that you have to configure for each receiving account whether it
> > should be checked at startup. Check the "Retrieval Options" of the
> > accounts.
>
> I've not changed any settings for a long time so unless the update changed a
> setting for me, it should work as usual

Well, I seem to remember that in the past there was a global setting for the
check at startup. Now it's a per-account setting. Or maybe it's a per-account
setting since the advent of Akonadi.

Moreover, didn't you rename the akonadi folder and let it rebuild? Maybe the
"check at startup" setting is off by default and rebuilding has reset it to
off.