Security Concern Regarding Kleopatra

Ng Seng Leong (SUSS) slng at suss.edu.sg
Thu Mar 24 02:40:45 GMT 2022

Hi Support,

May I check for Kleopatra certificate manager, is there any security vulnerability assessment for the application as we are thinking to use it in our workflow.

Thank you

Ng Seng Leong
Senior Officer  l  Learning Systems and Applications (LSA) / LMS Technical Services

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D83F6B.9DA49850]
Singapore University of Social Sciences
463 Clementi Road, Singapore 599494
t +65 6248 0153  l  suss.edu.sg<http://www.suss.edu.sg/>

Privileged / Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this in error.