Filter malfunctioning after reboot: where are they stored?

Erik Quaeghebeur mail.kde.org at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Tue Jan 25 08:38:34 GMT 2022

Dear list,

After a reboot, one of my filters is malfunctioning. Nothing has been changed to the filters in weeks and previous reboots did not cause issues.

I have two filters that differ in their criteria (first ordered filters mailing list messages, second one all others) and actions (first just moves, the second one copies and moves). They are the same in that they apply to the same account in the same way (automatic). The mailing list one is now malfunctioning and popping up a window indicating an issue with the account not being defined and in that window there is nothing to do (it seems like I should be able to select an account there); the second filter works perfectly.

I guess something somehow corrupted the first filter. I was planning to look at the on-disk representation of the filter, but cannot find it. Therefore: Where are the filters stored?

Best,

Erik