kmail fussing, finally crashing

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jan 2 06:36:44 GMT 2022

Greetings all;

I've had a couple kmail disappearances, no kmail screen but have to ctrl+c
the terminal it was launched from to get the prompt back.

The terminal screen if brought fwd, contains a stream of this:

ororg.kde.kitinerary: Cannot find external extractor: "kitinerary-extractor"
Hspell: can't open /usr/share/hspell/hebrew.wgz.sizes.
kf.sonnet.clients.hspell: HSpellDict::HSpellDict: Init failed
org.kde.pim.messagecomposer:  State string is empty. Need to fix it
org.kde.kitinerary: Cannot find external extractor: "kitinerary-extractor"
org.kde.kitinerary: Cannot find external extractor: "kitinerary-extractor"
g.kde.kitinerary: Cannot find external extractor: "kitinerary-extractor"

Miss-configured? pkg missing? IDK, advise needed.

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis